Do you give to people with the

Thursday, February 25, 2010

What Bible Are You Reading?

This is a pretty controversial subject, and not so politically correct these days. No Politicians will touch on this subject, and the ones that "sort of" do, really don't at all. What am I talking about? Well, what the bible says about being gay. As I read my Bible, I see that it's an abomination to be gay. God actually thinks it's an abomination to be in a same sex relationship.
So, I wonder, hmmm, what Bible are you gay people reading? Is it one that is especially printed to fit the gay mentality? Do you have the publishers leave out all the abomination parts so that you can live in a sinful relationship and feel okay about it?
I've always wondered how a "gay" pastor can preach that same sex relationships are right with God. Because, frankly, they aren't. God abhors homosexuality. It's as simple as that; Gods hates the sin of homosexuality.
Now let's be clear on one point. God does not hate the sinner, but He does hate sin. Gay = Sin. I know there is a lot of talk about being born gay. That is a lie, plain and simple. No one is born gay. Being gay is a choice. Just like we choose to do any other sin, being gay is a choice that one enters in to. One chooses to participate in the gay lifestyle, and therefore sin lifestyle.
Some may say that they have felt gay "feelings" all of their life, and as far as I'm concerned that can be true. We are born into sin. Having been born into sin it's no wonder some feel these gay urges at a very young age. But let me remind you that these feelings, or urges will come upon a person because of demonic activity in that persons life, area, home, family members, and/or friends, or any other influence that represents gayness.
There is no doubt that there are demonic heirarchies that fight the gay battle. This is just another way satan tries to manipulate us into foregoing a relationship with Jesus and entering into a lifestyle that leads to hell. Make no mistake; stay in the gay mindset and you will not enter into heaven.
I have personally seen gay advocates scoff at the concept of missing out on heaven because of being gay. They laugh and say that hell would be more fun. This is a grave misnomer, and an eternal mistake on their part. Repentance from gay bondage is the only way to be free from the chains of sinful sex.
Now, we must remember that to be tempted is not sin. Sin happens when we give in to temptation and take part in the forbidden activity. So, to struggle with feelings of gayness is not sin. Though I highly recommend that you get annointed and prayed over by the elders of a God fearing, bible based Church and get deliverd from these feelings. There is no reason for you to suffer the horrible urges of homosexuality.
Well there it is, the truth about being gay. If you have any questions, please feel free to write.

MC

1 comment:

Search This Blog


Followers

About Me

My photo
I have squandered a large portion of my life, but have met a lovely lady, whom I married 21 years ago. Since then we have pro-created two boys; rays of sunshine. Though my kidneys have failed me, my God, and my family have not.