Do you give to people with the

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tapping the Masses

Well, my meager attempt to squeeze a buck from Joe Blow failed miserably. Not one person paypaled even a penny to e2hrocks@yahoo.com - If you didn't catch that blog, it was a plea for anyone to send whatever they could afford to send, to the above email address and then have their name listed (if they so desired) as a donator and someone who was an actual "giver" and thereby qualified to be "given" unto. A sort of give and it shall be given unto you type of thing.
I guess I should just keep my faith in God, because mankind really deserves little if any. The hero ratio out there in the big bad world is small to say the least, but even heros are cheap when it comes to money. I mean when have you ever read a comic where the hero saved the people buy giving cash?
This is a short shpeal today, I'm kinda tired I guess. Or maybe just disappointed.

MC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog


Followers

About Me

My photo
I have squandered a large portion of my life, but have met a lovely lady, whom I married 21 years ago. Since then we have pro-created two boys; rays of sunshine. Though my kidneys have failed me, my God, and my family have not.