Do you give to people with the

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lovers and Drugs

It's obvious to users who comes first in such a relationship, thought the heart would disagree, the screaming hee-bee-gee-bees rule all. And, it's all touchy feely when the table is full, and famish seems so far away. But as day turns into night, so does the last line-up eventually come. Then pow! Anger gets a foot hold, and then BOOM! Selfishness strangles the once loved. (sounds like a batman fight scene). But, oh so true are the battles that white powder creates in the mind of the addicted. The cared for morph into the careless, and the powder screams at a hz level bound to deafen even the non-hearing. Or maybe it's just the soul that's losing the ability to hear, feel, and love. Beat to death with mortar and pestle, ground up into fine dust and sniffed up the nose of envy.
Ramble, ramble, trusle, trone, into the boiling pit of gravy I go. And when the meat is soft, no woman wants you anymore. And they lie and tell you it's in sequential. old is like a life sentence to blood thinners and hypertensive meds, all contrived to defeat your manhood. Feel sorry for me he whispers into his pillow, and a tear rolls salty down his check. Just like a little girl he thinks to himself, who cries like this, not real men on TV. Cramps from chocolate ice cream, and gas that rattles down the isles of the supermarket. But the noise covers the gag, and only the close laugh at the smelly joke. Are you laughing? no. Cause the cramps are threatening a worst type of embarrassment. Flip a coin, take a guess; guess wrong and make a mess.And do you also wet your fingers before wiping? Can you truly love someone with a condom on your dick? Where's the closeness, the "I feel myself inside you, and I feel you inside me." But it's safe that way, and safe is always better. Let's not ride big waves, or climb mountains, or ski steep hills. No more sky diving, or swimming in dangerous waters. But if the waters cold we wear a condom of sorts, don't we? So, if sex is cold, and without feeling, then a condom seems only natural. Why shiver when making sex, for love is not for the making, or the taking, just for giving if you know how, and most of us don't anymore. So we straw our noses, and toot to the beat of the little white line. More later, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog


Followers

About Me

My photo
I have squandered a large portion of my life, but have met a lovely lady, whom I married 21 years ago. Since then we have pro-created two boys; rays of sunshine. Though my kidneys have failed me, my God, and my family have not.