Do you give to people with the

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Captain Log - Morning rants

Well it's a new day, a new dawn, and I'm feeling like I wanna puke. Haven't slept much lately, and I have two people to tattoo today. Normally one might say "yeah!", but being an end stage renal type of guy, my feelings are more like, "if I didn't need the money so bad, I'd stay in bed all day."
I'm giving myself, maybe five more minutes to blog, then I'll try and sleep again. It's really amazing at how addicting this whole blogging thing can be. I try to tell my wife to give it a try, but she's down on most things I suggest that are new, and take some time to learn. Not that I'm putting her down, it's just the way she feels. and we're all entitled to our feelings, right?
Okay! I'm wondering if the offer for some kidneys from my older two children are sincere, or emotional. I hate to put it to the test. Am I wrong if I say, okay give me a kidney? Should I take one of theirs? They both have young kids and stuff. I'm really torn about the whole thing. One point that should be mentioned is that I didn't ask, they offered. Whew, I'm so glad I got that off my mind. Does anybody read this? Did I say that already? I'm just typing away, and most of the time I don't go back and re-read these.
I'm a wanna be writer. I've written the beginnings to several horror type stories, and actually completed a rough draft of a kids novelette. So what does it mean if someone follows you? Does that mean they stalk your blogs? Hmmm. Well times up, until I awake fresh, and ready to blog again. Happy trails to you all, until we blog again.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog


Followers

About Me

My photo
I have squandered a large portion of my life, but have met a lovely lady, whom I married 21 years ago. Since then we have pro-created two boys; rays of sunshine. Though my kidneys have failed me, my God, and my family have not.